What network services does Biztech provide?
Biztech’s experienced team specialises in network design, installation and monitoring for a full range of small to medium-sized businesses. We provide full network consultations, so we can assess exactly what your business needs to succeed.
Our network design services include:
- We’ll sit down with the client and work out their exact network needs. Once we’ve pinpointed any issues, such as hardware or integration, we’ll then create several options for network design, using LAN or WAN. We’ll then show the client exactly what the design will look like and how it would work on a day-to-day basis.
- Using a variety of data communications technology, we can create true ‘Point to Point’ network solutions which are secure, quick and highly efficient.
- We work with Telco and ISP partners to deliver secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) that remain accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Working with vendors such as Cisco and Checkpoint, we know how to create customised firewall products that leave your internet connection secure.
- We create tailored wireless network solutions by working with leading wireless IP vendors.
- Our SonicWALL range of customised web caching, acceleration and content filtering appliances will help to secure your network by blocking spam and inappropriate URLs. This will reduce risk and increase business security.
- We can also assess where existing networks are too complicated, for example if they have too many routers or IP addresses. Our team can then help to streamline the network, making it cheaper and easier to operate.
Once we’ve designed a network solution that meets your business’s individual requirements, we’ll then implement it for you. We can install and configure a range of network systems, including:
- Desktop systems.
- File and print services.
- Application servers.
- Web and internet application servers.
- Microsoft or Linux-based email collaboration systems.
- Data backup and system redundancy solutions – by duplicating critical components, we can keep your business network running smoothly in the event of a systems failure.
- We’ll ensure network performance and bandwidth is suited to your business needs.
The success of your SME depends on networks that run quickly and efficiently. Without this, you simply can’t do business well. This means your network services provider has to be top of its game, offering effective network design, installation and monitoring, no matter your business’s requirements.
BizTech has over 25 years’ experience providing businesses with the network services they need to thrive. We’ve set up networks from scratch for newly established companies, as well as assisted with infrastructure expansion when organisations are looking to grow. Our team also provides ongoing monitoring and maintenance, meaning any costly downtime is kept to a minimum.
No matter your industry, size or requirements, BizTech’s network services have you covered.
What are the advantages of using BizTech’s network services?
BizTech has over 25 years’ experience in providing a full range of network services to small and medium-sized enterprises across Canberra and NSW. We know network solutions inside and out, and are able to tailor our services to your business’s requirements. This is recognised by our clients, many of whom have been with us since we began operating.
We provide a single point of contact for IT interruptions, meaning whatever problems you might encounter we can provide a quick solution and ensure downtime is minimal. When you do have issues, you’ll have a dedicated team of IT professionals behind you every step of the way.
BizTech is always sure to offer a range of options during the network design and installation process, so that you can pick whichever one best suits your business needs.
Our staff are fully qualified, meaning they will deliver the best network services solutions possible. To work with us, employees must have a Bachelors of Computer Science. Many of our team are further qualified in network specific certifications. These include CNA (Certified Network Administrator) and qualifications from the NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre).
From setting up all of a business’s network solutions from scratch, to helping you expand or improve your current system, our network services will help your organisation run more efficiently and ultimately succeed. For more information on our network services, contact the team today.
In addition to installation, we are also able to constantly monitor your network equipment, picking up problems as soon as they occur. This ensures downtime is kept to a minimum. Our network monitoring services include:
- Problem resolution and escalation.
- We’ll install, manage and configure everything, including backups, security updates, Windows Event Logs, Virus definitions, Windows Server, Exchange and SQL system service packs.
- By monitoring backups we can check performance, carry out restore tests and disaster recovery procedures, and make sure your system remains in top condition.
- Our SQL services means we can check maintenance plan logs to ensure all database and transaction logs are backed up to hard drive.